Sherry MontemagniBroker Associate
License #CABRE 01218873
(559) 284-4566 (Direct)
(877) 284-8166 (Fax)
Sherry is A full-time, professional real estate broker specializing in quality homes, whether it be a 2.bedroom condo or an impressive estate. She understands each property has unique characteristics, as do the people who would live within. Her 20 years of experience, continued education, and empathy for others has given her a deeper understanding of clients needs often leading to long standing client relationships (or FRIENDSHIPS) in and about the Fresno and Clovis communities.
A graduate of Colorado State University with a BS in Business Administration Her background includes senior executive line management experience, a licensed interior designer, and a licensed real estate broker.
- Annual multi-million dollar producer affiliated with Guarantee Real Estate since 1997.
- Nationally recognized Real Estate Designations: GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute) An in-depth training in legal and regulatory topics, technology, professional standards, and the Real Estate sales process.
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) Real Estate's most prestigious designation achieved by less than 4% of the nation's real estate professionals, providing advanced training and education in residential market dynamics.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) An accreditation earned by only 3% of the total membership of the National Association of Realtors, recognizing to peers and consumers alike outstanding service to the buyer community.
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) This designation recognizes training, experience and focused expertise in serving the senior customer community.
- International designation: CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) and Guild membership by the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing. Acquired by less than 1 % of the nation's real estate professionals, training provides additional knowledge & expertise to meet the unique needs of affluent buyers & sellers.
- Five Star Professional Award Winner for 201 O, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- National Board of Realtors
- California Board of Realtors
- Fresno Board of Realtors
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
- Nationwide Relocation Referral Service
All of these associations uphold a strict code of ethics and ensure that their members are up to date on the latest marketing techniques and legislation affecting the real estate sales industry.
Sherry is extremely service oriented and has built a well recognized reputation for client satisfaction. Her personal, extreme care and attention to details & commitment to representing the clients' best interest has set her apart among the top Real Estate professionals in the Fresno - Clovis region.